Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Positive I Lost an Electron - Funny Science T-Shirt

It's time to start shopping for Back To School. When you hit campus this fall, be sure to sport this funny t-shirt. Your chemistry professor will remember your name and slide you all kinds of extra credit when she sees your sophisticated intellectual sense of humor.

This design features an illustration of an atom with a runaway electron escaping and bouncing across the shirt underneath the phrase "I'm Positive I Lost An Electron."

The design looks especially good on dark shirts. Also available on coffee mugs, buttons, caps and mouse pads.

I'm Positive I Lost an Electron - funny science t-shirtI'm Positive I Lost an Electron - funny t-shirt
I'm Positive I Lost an Electron - funny t-shirtI'm Positive I Lost an Electron - funny t-shirt

Shagtees.com - T-Shirts for the Sexy People... Oh and for you too.

No comments: